This album took 14 months to write and record on a Studer A80 Mk.1 8 track 1" in an old garage in the colder climes of North Yorkshire.
The main instrumentation, is a 12 sting acoustic guitar, 12 string electric guitar a Korg M1 synth, hand percusion, my son Simon and daughter Emily, Stephanie Nazier singing lead vocals on 'What come round..' , Emily and her friends on 'Is all I can do'.
The album has a professional sound to it since so much work was involved with each piece.
It got me into University to do a degree in Creative music technology.
1. Whale song
2. This way, that way
4. Love you to death
6. Is all I can do (Instrumental version)
7. You and I (Vocal version)
8. Juicy Lucy (16 track mix)
9. Juicy Lucy (24 track mix)
10. What comes round goes around
11. Is all I can do (Vocal version)
Click here for MP3 samples and more information